The Asociación Platoniq Sistema Cultural, with CIF G63306914, is the owner, organizer and manager of the contents of this website. Consequently, Platoniq Sistema Cultural is responsible for the processing of your data.
The User may contact the Data Processing Manager by any of the means set out below:
Address: C/ Sant Adrià, 20 (C.P. 08030 BARCELONA)
Users may also contact the Data Protection Delegate of Platoniq Sistema Cultural at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Platoniq Sistema Cultural informs users that it complies with current data protection regulations and, in particular, with European Union Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April and Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights, and with the Law on the Society of Information Services and Electronic Commerce, Law 34/2002 of 11 July.
This data protection policy may vary over time due to possible changes in legislation, jurisprudence or the criteria followed by the Spanish Data Protection Agency and/or the competent authority at any given time. For this reason Platoniq Sistema Cultural reserves the right to modify this legal notice to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence in force at the precise moment when the websites are accessed, as well as to practices in the sector.
In the aforementioned cases, Platoniq Sistema Cultural will announce the changes introduced on this website sufficiently in advance of their implementation.
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
The data collected through the completion of the forms will be processed in order to attend to the relationship between the User and the organization, and in particular, will be processed for the following purposes:
Administer the platform and databases to carry out analyses, write articles and reports with the information or findings obtained, invite and register users to carry out training workshops and present the results of participatory processes.
For further information, the purposes of Platoniq Cultural System are:
"The promotion, research, development of citizen participation and culture, as an engine of empowerment, dialogue and social transformation through information technologies, the promotion of innovation and responsible design, and care, processes and safe spaces focused on people.
In order to better fulfill this purpose, the group will create methodologies, develop and maintain the software, manage platforms, digital content and data, create institutes and research groups, organise and carry out training, dissemination and debate activities, form part of national and international networks, work to promote its aims and values in educational organisations, cooperatives and other organisations of the social and solidarity economy, as well as in and with the collaboration of public and private institutions, and in general carry out any activities that favour the achievement of the association's aims".
The data collected will only be the data contained in the forms on the website and, in short, only the data provided by the user when filling in the relevant forms. The data collected are strictly necessary for Platoniq Sistema Cultural to carry out its activities and offer the services and other benefits mentioned in the Statutes of the Entity.
The data provided will only be used for the determined, explicit and legitimate purposes set out above - as well as those purposes determined by a regulation of legal rank. In this sense, Platoniq Sistema Cultural will not process the data, subsequently, in a manner incompatible with said purposes.
Likewise, the data provided will be kept until the User exercises his right to suppress them, in which case only those which are legally required to be kept within the legally established time limits will be kept.
Finally, in the event that it is later required to process the data for a purpose other than those stated, the User will be provided with all the necessary information and will be required to give his or her express consent for his or her personal data to be processed for this different purpose.
DATA PROCESSING AUTHORISATION
Likewise, said consent will entail the incorporation of the User's personal data into an automated file under the responsibility of Platoniq Sistema Cultural and registered in the General Data Protection Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD).
Finally, the users on the website are informed that the answers to the questions asked on the data collection forms that may be contained on this website are voluntary, although the refusal to provide the requested data may make it impossible to access the services that may require it.
RECIPIENTS OF PROCESSED DATA
The personal and/or navigation data provided by the users, unless the user has been informed of the possible existence of transfers of their data to third parties and except in the cases covered by current legislation and the authorizations in the following paragraphs, will not be transferred to any third party outside of Platoniq Sistema Cultural, without the express consent of the users.
In all other cases Platoniq Sistema Cultural will collaborate so that third parties comply with current legislation, although responsibility will be demanded of the aforementioned third parties, except in cases of fault and/or negligence on the part of Platoniq Sistema Cultural.
Likewise, Platoniq Sistema Cultural contracts its virtual infrastructure according to a "cloud computing" model through the companies Amazon Web Services or Digital Ocean and under the protection of Directive 95/46/EC and Decision 2002/2/EC.
INFORMATION FOR THE USER ABOUT THE RIGHT TO ACCESS, RECTIFY, CANCEL, OBJECT, SUPPRESS AND MOVE THEIR DATA
Users may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner described in the previous point, the rights recognized in the Regulation of the European Union 2016/679 of April 27, and in particular the rights of access, rectification, opposition, cancellation of data, deletion and portability of data. The rights referred to in the previous paragraph may be exercised by each user, either by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by a signed written request, accompanied by a photocopy of an ID card or passport, to the following address
FOR THE ATTENTION OF THE SECURITY MANAGER.
C/ Sant Adrià, 20 (C.P. 08030 BARCELONA)
Likewise, if a user does not wish to receive information via email or any other means, they may communicate this by any means that are documented as having been received to Platoniq Sistema Cultural at the indicated address.
Furthermore, users may withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time, without this affecting in any way the legality of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Finally, the user may lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency in the event that he or she is not satisfied with the exercise of the aforementioned rights. Such a claim may be lodged through the use of the Electronic Headquarters of the aforementioned body, access to which is provided through the following link: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/infoSede/inicio.jsf.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS FOR THEIR USE AND CONTENT
Both the access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and contents included in them, will be the exclusive responsibility of the person carrying it out. Therefore, the use that may be made of the information, images, content and/or products reviewed and accessible through the same shall be subject to the applicable national or international laws, as well as the principles of good faith and lawful use by the users, who shall be entirely responsible for such access and correct use. The users will be obliged to make a reasonable use of the services or contents, under the principle of good faith and with respect to the law in force, to the morality, to the public order, to the good customs, to the rights of third parties or of the own organization, all this is in accordance with the possibilities and aims for which they are conceived. Platoniq Sistema Cultural does not assume any responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for emerging damage or lost profits, derived from the incorrect use of the services or contents made by the users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contemplated in article 10 of the current Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that the manager of the website where you can download different applications and/or information is Platoniq Sistema Cultural, with a registered office in C/ Sant Adrià, 20 (C.P. 08030 BARCELONA) and under the management of the Internet domain https://platoniq.net registered in the corresponding registry, attending to communications from users and/or interested parties via the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Any other commercial, mercantile or administrative activity or the contracting of goods and/or services is the responsibility of the aforementioned company, owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The organization is only responsible for the contents and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or holds a right of similar nature. Any other website or social network or information repository on the Internet, outside this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
Platoniq Sistema Cultural collaborates in an ongoing manner with different applications and web environments, and always recommends that all users read the corresponding legal notices and privacy policies carefully before accessing these web environments, and that they only access them once they have understood and accepted the legal text in its entirety.
Platoniq Sistema Cultural commits itself to monitoring the contents that are posted on these social networks and will expel those users who make incorrect use of them.
Platoniq Sistema Cultural recommends, following the instructions of the National Institute of Communication Technologies (INTECO) and the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), for the use of social networks or navigation in web environments, the execution of the following actions:
- It is recommended that all users use personal pseudonyms or nicknames to operate on the Internet, allowing them to have a real "digital identity", which does not compromise the security of their personal and professional life.
- Users are advised to take special care when publishing audiovisual content and graphics on their profiles, as in this case they may be putting the privacy and intimacy of people in their environment at risk.
- It is recommended that the degree of privacy of the user's profile on the social network be configured appropriately, so that it is not completely public, but that only those people who have been previously classified as "friends" or "direct contacts" by the user have access to the information published in the profile.
- It is recommended that you only accept as contacts those people you know or with whom you have a previous relationship, not compulsorily accepting all contact requests you receive and investigating, whenever possible and necessary, who is the person requesting your contact through the social network.
- It is recommended not to publish in the user's profile physical contact information, which would allow any person to know where they live, where they work or study on a daily basis or the places of leisure they usually frequent.
- Users of microblogging tools are advised to take special care in publishing information about the places they are at all times.
- It is recommended that you only use and publish content for which you have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offence that can be enforced by the national courts.
- It is recommended that users use different usernames and passwords to enter the various social networks of which they are members.
- It is recommended to use passwords with a minimum length of 8 characters, alphanumeric and using upper and lower case letters.
- It is recommended that all users have antivirus software installed and properly updated on their computers.
- Minors should not disclose excessive personal data. Data should never be given to strangers.
- All information concerning the website should be read. It explains who the owners of the website are and the purpose for which the data are requested.
- If the user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians is also required. In these cases, whenever data is requested by a social network, the parents or guardians must be asked to see if they approve of the registration or not.
- Usernames and passwords should not be communicated to third parties or shared among friends or classmates. This data is private and should not be communicated to third parties and/or strangers.
- Whenever there is any doubt regarding any situation arising from the use of social networks and collaborative tools, parents or guardians should be asked.
- The computer should be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules should be established regarding the use of the Internet at home.
- Parents should be aware of the functioning and possibilities of this type of platform, both positive and negative.
- Activate the parental control and the platform control tools, as well as establish the parent's or guardian's mail as secondary contact mail.
- Ensure that age verification controls are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about security issues.
- Explain to minors that they should never meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do, it should always be in the company of their parents or guardians.
- Ensure that minors are aware of the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through social networks.
- Control the user profile of the minor.
- Ensure that minors only access the pages recommended for their age.
- Ensure that minors do not use their full names.